CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a japanese song...STILL....




"Someday..."
I was remembering that forgettable word you said.
On the street, calling the seasons, the wind stops.
And with your voice, my ordinary life returned to me, my life continues.
Everything from that day is shining.

If I close the door, everything might only fade away.
I can't be honest, as I leave this miserable everyday.


Probably that time we began walking different paths.
Until the day that those feelings will release their radiance.
If the wheel begin to turn, the journey would start.
I won't stray anymore, I gently embrace the past.

I told my secret that I was hiding for a long time only to you.
No matter when, my everything is probably still...


People who I don't know the names are passing by the noisy street.
It seems that everyone has someone important burning in their hearts.

I remembered the time I'd be crushed with many things I had.
Forever we are connected because those hands are not lying.
The days we cannot go back to are lovely but tomorrow is waiting for us.
No matter where, we can still go on....

kinda sad huh???
lately i already got stuck at this song....
kekekeke...don't know why....
it just too emotional right???
waaaaaa...ape dah jadi???
am i slowly turning into miss KILLA???
hehehehe....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS FAIR....BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS...

urghh....life is so not fair!!!
how come they always got what they want and i got nothing??
i guess life is just not fair...at least for now...