CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

tired of being me......aigoooo


i'm so tired...
tired of being who i am...now...
tired of doing what i do...now...
tired of where i am...now....
tired of me....
tired of you...
tired of them...
tired of this world...
tired of this life....
tired of pretending...
tired of all the lies...
i'm just tired of everything...

someone...
can someone please saved me???
save me from this tiredness...
save me from feeling regret...
save from being me....
save me from being them...
just please come and save me...

i just want to be me...
but is this the real me???
am i being real...now???
or am i just become like them...plastic???
full of lies and pretentious???
if i'm not being honest, is it wrong??
if i lie because i want to keep my pride..is it wrong???
if i talk bad about others...is it wrong???
if i use inappropriate words...is it wrong???
if i don't wanna be friend with others...is it wrong???
if i hate them...is it wrong???
is it??....

i don't know anymore...
what my heart want and why my head can't take it...
what my head actually want...and why my heart opposed it??
what is it about me that i don't understand???
is my life messed up already???
no....i don't think so...
my life is ok...
it just me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS FAIR....BUT ITS BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS...

urghh....life is so not fair!!!
how come they always got what they want and i got nothing??
i guess life is just not fair...at least for now...